Spring Clean Your Life – Ditch the Old to Make Room for the New!
Thanks for your interest in my three month coaching package.
If you haven’t already, please visit my about me page to get a sense of who I am and how I work. My style and personality won’t suit everyone and I know that a good fit between us is crucial for your highest success. Even if you have been referred by someone who already consults me I urge you to take this time before you book an initial call.
This package is a great starter for those who are new to coaching or want to experience what it is like to receive this type of support. It is also great for those who feel that they are generally on course in life but need to refine some areas to get to the next level of fulfilment, success or personal growth. You may have one or two big issues that you want to work on such as career, health, relationships, business or your personal relationship with yourself (self-esteem, confidence, assertiveness, limiting beliefs etc). This package would also be a good fit for those who have experienced coaching before and are practised at using a coach for personal discovery, accountability, sound boarding or implementing ideas.
It can be a breath of fresh air to talk to someone who ‘gets it’ and is willing to support you unconditionally in working towards your goals. You don’t have to share the time with anyone else, you don’t have to please anyone but yourself and you can be totally ‘selfish’ about prioritising your needs.
What you get:
- An initial session of 90 minutes followed by 6 one-hour in person or Skype coaching sessions over a 3 month period – generally 3 sessions in the first month to get things moving followed by fortnightly check-in’s for the remaining 2 months.
- Comprehensive notes from each session with key areas covered and agreed upon action points.
- Email support for the duration of your package – sometimes you need a little extra support from someone who understands what you are working towards and how difficult that can be at times.
- Resources, pointers, worksheets, book recommendations and other materials to support your journey.
- Questionnaires to ensure you are staying on track
What you can expect:
- Our relationship usually begins with a discovery call which is a no obligation, no cost opportunity for both of us to spend 20 minutes or so working out whether we would be a good fit for each other. In this call I will be asking you to briefly talk to me about what you are looking for and how ready you are for change. You can ask me anything you feel you need to know in order to make an informed decision about whether to proceed.
- If we decide to proceed I will send you a contract defining our agreement and a questionnaire designed to give me a heads-up on the key areas of your life that you are wanting to tackle. This saves time and means that we can get into the nitty gritty of what you need right from the first session.
- In our first session I will be interested in getting to know you, hearing more about your challenges, learning about your strengths and more deeply understanding your desires. I want you to feel truly heard and understood in this session and we will usually develop a working set of goals during this time.
- In subsequent sessions we will start getting practical and explore ways to start moving you towards the goals you have articulated. Please take a look here for more detail on the areas we usually cover and how I approach holistic coaching.
- Throughout the duration of our time together we can use email to build in extra accountability, problem solving or support if you need it between sessions.
The cost of the program:
$AU 650/month* – ($1,950 total over the course of the 3 month package).
Additional sessions per hour if required: $300 with session notes provided or $220 without notes
*Please note 10% GST is included for Australian residents. Clients outside of Australia will not be required to pay this tax.
Get in touch
Are you chronically stressed? If you are a human being living in a first world country right now, the chances are you are chronically stressed! Chronic stress refers to the experience of feeling emotionally pressured and overwhelmed over a prolonged period of time....read more
It is pretty rare these days to find a couple who have a continuously harmonious relationship. We know that divorce is common and research also tells us that even among those who remain married there is a great deal of dissatisfaction. I spent many years in my...read more
Somehow chronic stress has become acceptable in our modern cultures... ... and it's not good! I’m not referring to the periodic stress that energises and galvanizes us into action but rather that background hum of feeling constantly overwhelmed and fatigued by all...read more