Ultimate Flexibility Premium Package
Thanks for your interest in my Premium Package. This is a package for those who need greater flexibility than my other packages offer.
If you haven’t already, please visit my about me page to get a sense of who I am and how I work. My style and personality won’t suit everyone and I know that a good fit between us is crucial for your highest success. Even if you have been referred by someone who already consults me I urge you to take this time before you book a discovery call.
I appreciate that some of my clients have lifestyles that are high profile or very complex that make consistent commitment difficult. You may need to reschedule sessions at short notice, you may need urgent or longer appointments at times or you just may need to have greater flexibility with the use of our sessions. I find this is often the case with those clients I cater for who are in high level corporate positions, those who are travelling frequently, public figures and those who have rapidly evolving and unpredictable lives.
What you get
- One initial 90 minute session followed by 6 in-person or Skype sessions under an initial three month package agreement.
- Comprehensive notes from each session with key areas covered and agreed upon action points
- Email support for the duration of your package – sometimes you need a little extra attention from someone who understands what you are working towards and how difficult that can be at times.
- Resources, pointers, worksheets, book recommendations and other materials to support you on your journey.
- Questionnaires to ensure you are staying on track.
- No penalty for late cancellation of appointments
- Priority appointments (usually within 24-48 hours)
- Appointments of longer duration (up to 90 minutes) if required
- The option for casual one-off sessions after the initial package or rolling on to a new 3 month package agreement.
What you can expect
- Our relationship usually begins with a discovery call which is a no obligation opportunity for both of us to spend 20 minutes or so working out whether we would be a good fit for each other. In this call I will be asking you to briefly talk to me about what you are looking for and how ready you are for change. You can ask me anything you feel you need to know in order to make an informed decision about whether to proceed.
- If we decide to proceed I will send you a draft contract defining our agreement and a questionnaire designed to give me a heads-up on the key areas of your life that you are wanting to tackle. Getting these out of the way saves time and means that we can get into the nitty gritty of what you need right from the first session.
- In our first session I will be interested in getting to know you, hearing more about your challenges, learning about your strengths and more deeply understanding your desires. I want you to feel truly heard and understood in this session and we will usually develop a working set of goals during this time.
- In subsequent sessions we will start getting practical and explore ways to start moving you towards the goals you have articulated. Take a look here for more detail on the areas we usually cover.
- Throughout the duration of our time together we can use email to build in extra accountability, problem solving or support if you need it between sessions.
$AU $745*/month ($2,235* total cost over 3 months)
Additional one hour sessions with the same flexibility (available after the first 3 months): AU $360* with notes or $320* without notes
*Please note 10% GST is included for Australian residents. Clients outside of Australia will not be required to pay this tax.
Get in touch
Are you chronically stressed? If you are a human being living in a first world country right now, the chances are you are chronically stressed! Chronic stress refers to the experience of feeling emotionally pressured and overwhelmed over a prolonged period of time....read more
It is pretty rare these days to find a couple who have a continuously harmonious relationship. We know that divorce is common and research also tells us that even among those who remain married there is a great deal of dissatisfaction. I spent many years in my...read more
Somehow chronic stress has become acceptable in our modern cultures... ... and it's not good! I’m not referring to the periodic stress that energises and galvanizes us into action but rather that background hum of feeling constantly overwhelmed and fatigued by all...read more